1-2 WORKING DAYS: 9,95€ - FREE DELIVERY OVER 150€!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
1. It favors the normal growth of hair, with a denser and thicker appearance, thanks to its content in Hairgenyl, a peptide from yeast isolated from Azalea flowers.
2. Anchors the hair bulb in the scalp, limiting hair loss, thanks to the Kapilarine complex, made up of Cinnamon, Ginkgo Biloba and Kigelia Africana.
3. Stronger, more resistant hair and higher density. The hair bulb will be in better health. The fall will slow down. Everything, in a few weeks of use!.
Cinnamon: Stimulates scalp circulation and hair growth, reducing hair loss.
Ginkgo Biloba: Supports healthy hair growth, improving its condition and reducing loss related to anxiety and stress. Improves circulation and has anti-inflammatory properties. With anti-aging properties that slow down age-related hair loss.
Kigelia: Regulatory effect of the sebaceous glands of the scalp. Stimulates healthy hair growth. Strengthens brittle hair. Restores the general health of the hair and scalp.
Cassia: Provides shine, conditions and strengthens. It has antimicrobial and fungicidal properties. It eliminates dandruff, it is a natural remedy for lice and adds volume to the hair, adding thickness to the strands.
Hyaluronic Acid: Maintains the moisture of the strands without saturating their structure, which helps to reduce hair loss. Improves blood flow, stimulating its growth.
Açai Oil: Moisturizing and nourishing, perfect for dry, damaged and frizzy hair. Protects against sun damage and protects your hair color. Promotes the health of the scalp.
Sclarea: Promotes hair growth.
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply the roll-on using circular movements, on the scalp (paying special attention to areas of concern), 2 times a day, in the morning and at night, for a minimum of 8 weeks. Once the product is applied, massage for about 3 minutes. Do not rinse it.
Do not apply to irritated skin on the scalp or with open wounds.
Elixir Booster is a product indicated absolutely for all types of hair, especially those:
- Smooth, wavy, curly, frizzy.
- Opaque, dull and dry in appearance.
- Brittle and fragile.
- Scarce in some areas.
- With lack of volume.
- That they fall in mass and grow slowly.
- That they suffer the consequences of dyeing or straightening.
Results may vary from person to person and, of course, our Resolution 4 does not replace any alopecia treatment that may be underway. In this case, consult a dermatologist.
INCI list: water (water), glycerin, inulin, caprylyl / capryl glucoside, xylitylglucoside, yeast extract, cassia alata leaf extract, kigellia africana fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, anhydroxyylitol, perfume (fragrance), hydroxyethylcellulose, xylate, benzohydroxyethylcellulose, sodium xylate biloba leaf extract, euterpe oleracea fruit oil, sodium hydroxide, clary sage extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, citric acid, maltodextrin, fructose, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate, tocopherol.