1-2 WORKING DAYS: 9,95€ - FREE DELIVERY OVER 150€!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
1. Kansa Wand has been used for over 5000 years by Ayurvedic practitioners for its great benefits on skin health.
2. Smoothes, firms, deflates and plumps the appearance of wrinkles.
3. The combination of the Kansa Wand massage and the acids released by the skin produce a "gray effect" - easily washable with water - which means that your skin is detoxifying.
4. Kansa Wand is made of teak wood and Kansa metal (a mixture of copper and tin). In ancient Indian wisdom it is stated that this metal is more healing than gold and silver. Its use increases the healing capacity of the skin, providing incredible benefits.
5. Handcrafted by a family saga that has worked this sacred metal for more than 900 years, it represents the history and traditions deeply rooted in the product.
Copper: In ancient Ayurvedic wisdom it is stated that copper has a greater healing capacity than gold and silver, helping to increase the healing abilities of the skin. Copper stimulates the body's natural production of collagen and elastin and promotes skin repair.
HOW TO USE IT:
The Kansa Wand is used to massage the "energy points" (Marma) on the face.
Apply a few drops of your favorite serum (such as Radiant Rani Brigtening Saffron Serum, which combines perfectly). The copper in the wand is a healing metal that will enhance the functions of the treatment, rich in antioxidants, while gently massaging the skin of your face.
The massage can be done in the way that you want, however, some recommendations are:
- Massage the Kansa Wand using circles around the middle of the forehead 5 times in an anti-clockwise direction and immediately 5 times in a clockwise direction.
- Draw an 8 shape on the forehead 5 times. You thus help calm the mind and emotions, improving memory and concentration. It is also very useful to relieve headaches in the temples.
- Massage the forehead in a zigzag pattern 5 times, exerting gentle pressure.
- To be able to feel the mandibular arch and its muscle, clench your teeth and massage with firm pressure using circular movements at this point. Repeat 5 times.
- Circle the cheekbone 5 times with firm pressure. Repeat on the other cheekbone.
- Move the tool under the cheekbone. Massage up and down with firm pressure, moving from the corner of the mouth to the earlobe and back to the corner of the mouth. Repeat in the other side.
- Move Kansa Wand along the jaw line, from the ear along the jaw to the chin, and from the chin back along the jaw to the earlobe. Repeat in the other side.
Care: For daily care, clean the wand after each use, using soap and water only on the metal part. For a more thorough and targeted cleaning, you can create a paste with tea tree oil and fuller's earth clay.
100% teak wood handle with pure kansa base (copper + tin).